7 Global 5,000 Corporate Enterprise Practitioners Speaking on AI EMEA LIVE Nov. 5-7
Corporate enterprise practitioners discuss how best to incorporate cognitive solutions into their AI & Intelligent Automation plans
The AI & Intelligent Automation Network announces speakers and sponsors for it's third digital event. Register Now.
- AI Potential vs. AI Reality
- Building Your Team To Tackle Your Unstructured Data Now
- Scaling Automation Through "Agile-Outsourcing"
- Marching Towards Digital Transformation
Editor-in-Chief, Seth Adler noted the importance of the gathering, "AI & Intelligent Automation corporate enterprise practitioners are setting their sites on a future that allows artificial intelligence to learn and assist in decision-making. AI EMEA LIVE provides a program for those practitioners to discuss how to incorporate cognitive solutions into their current intelligent automation plans."
- Aric Dromi, Chief Futurist, Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Marcin Nowakowski, Change Management Lead, BNP Paribas
- Ali Khaled Alhashmi, SVP & Head HR/CoE Group, Union National Bank
- Deepak Subbarao, Digital Transformation Lead, Zurich Insurance Co.
- Bob Kurpershoek, Dir. Innovation & Strategic Initiatives, NBCUniversal
- Anshul Srivastav, CIO, Information Technology, Union Insurance
- Vivek Nair, Head of Analytics, South East Asia, Visa
Corporate enterprise practitioner speakers are joined by leading solution providers for the event.