Are You Building a Culture that is AI Ready? [NEWS]
Benchmark your AI culture against leaders in the industry
Are you struggling to align your talent, leadership and strategy to create a culture that is AI ready?
At AI EMEA LIVE, the third online summit from the AI Intelligent Automation Network, we have two sessions that will allow you to benchmark your AI culture against some of the very best:
People Problems: Sourcing AI Talent, Creating Team Structures And Establishing An AI Culture
· Overcoming scarcity of technical talent – how to close the gaps
· Reviewing the impact of AI on current employees
· Tackling the fear of the unknown
· Questions to ask to identify if a job will be taken over by machines
Ali Khaled Alhashmi
SVP and Head of HR and Centre of Excellence Group, Union National Bank
Building Your Team to Tackle Your Unstructured Data Now
· Realising the actual dark/unstructured data itself
· Actually finding AI talent (which is difficult)
· Showing the art of the possible or demonstrating value to the enterprise
· Proving an environment that is adaptable to change
Director Innovations & Strategic Initiatives, NBCUniversal Media
In addition, we will tackle a range of topics including; cognitive wins from the front lines, chatbots, AI at scale, Big Data vs. Dark Data, AI powered CX and the human to machine handover. New to this year, we will be looking into AI applications in both the front and back office, to enable you to explore the full 360 degrees of AI opportunities.
Register for your complimentary pass now and hear speakers from Visa, BNP Paribas, Zurich Insurance, NBCUniversal, Union Insurance, Union National Bank, Automation Anywhere, Hexaware, Edgeverve, JiffyRPA and more.
Join us in November to find out how AI and intelligent automation will revolutionise your enterprise!