- Currently Customer Experience Officer at UiPath
- Formerly Chief Marketing and Experience Officer at Blue Prism Group plc
- Served as the Chief Marketing Officerof Automation Anywhere, Inc.
- Other companies Shail has worked for - Autodesk (ADSK), Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism (PRSM), Bechtel, Seagate (STX), Spigit (acquired by Borland), Taleo (TLEO – acquired by Oracle), Verisign (VRSN).
High energy and results-oriented marketing executive with over 18+ years of experience in sales and marketing, building brands and scaling companies in the technology industry. Most recently Shail has helped shape branding, messaging and growth in the RPA and Intelligent Automation Industry. He brings a proven track record of building and leading amazing high-performance teams, highly proficient in SaaS & Enterprise software marketing, has a strong passion for creating bold & differentiated messaging, driving Vitamin R (revenue) and leveraging progressive marketing techniques, with a strong emphasis on customer centricity. Shail continues to contribute to multiple publications and you can find him on Forbes, Huffington Post, Wired and Medium.
- Fireside Chat with Shail Khiyara of Blue Prism – Connected Enterprise 2018
- Automation, Robotics, and The Future of Work – Connected Enterprise 2018
- Conversation with Microsoft about Digital Transformation
- Conversation with Google about AI
- Conversation with AT&T about RPA and AI
- How the Largest US Non-Profit Health System Drives Enterprise Scale and RPA Program Yield
- Postbank Dramatically Improves Customer Experiences by Combining RPA with Intelligent Automation
- Gilead’s 2020 Vision for Intelligent Automation
- Coca-Cola | Reinventing HR as a Strategic Business Partner
- Google and Pfizer: AI with a Choice Offers Incredible Promise and Tangible Business Value
- Humanitarian Innovation: The Power to Change the World- https://www.wired.com/insights/2013/08/humanitarian-innovation-the-power-to-change-the-world/
- Feed The Business Transformation Beast With A Healthy And Regular Dose Of Digital
- Why is the global water crisis a women’s issue and the top global risk over the next decade?
- An Unwieldy Truth - Marketing is not Dead, just Broken
- The Multidextrous Marketer & Vitamin R
- Countdown to a Digital Workforce