Your digital environment [VIDEO]
Future of Work w/Max Just: Your digital environment
Max Just talks us through digital environments in this installation of Future of Work.
- Discussing the importance of improving the employee experience with a focus on people “inside the tent.”
- Gathering that HR and procurement services aren’t enough to satisfy today’s employee. Instead, employees expect a seamless digital experience more on par to the one they experience in their day-to-day dealings.
- Meeting employee expectations in order to increase engagement, productivity, and job satisfaction.
- Understanding that if a company feels archaic to an employee, they are less likely to feel like they belong.
- Investing in automation weeds out the tedious tasks today’s employees are less willing to engage in.
- Focusing on two future trends he is noticing: internal digital assistants and collaboration tools.
- Realizing an employee’s skills must be matched to their tasks and projects.
Listen to Max elaborate on the points above and give actionable advice in the full interview below.