AiiA October Roundup on Process
Thought provoking pieces on what affects you
This October roundup includes articles, reports, whitepapers, and webinars touching on automation, transformation, digital twins, and other emerging trends in process excellence.
According to IDG, over 55 per cent of startups have already adopted digital transformation strategies while 89 per cent of enterprises either plan to adopt or have already started implementing digital transformation strategies for their business. But technology alone isn’t enough. This article touches on how to focus on a complete and comprehensive digital transformation and its benefits including:
- Talent attraction
- Employee retention
- Communication tools
PEX Network looks forward to what 2020 is going to bring. From RPA and automation to workforce talent and reskilling, this article shines a light on the New Year’s new direction.
Within organizations that are using the Internet of Things (IoT), digital twins are becoming commonplace. According to a survey of these enterprises by Gartner, 13 per cent say they have already implemented digital twins, and a further 62 per cent are planning to implement digital twins during the next 12 months.
The full research report from Gartner on digital twins offers insights on the different types available to businesses, how they interact with one another and where that can be deployed. There are key pointers on how digital twins may be used, the value they can add and how the market is expected to develop over the coming year.
In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- The importance of entering, maintaining, integrating and mining business data with speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Why manual workarounds are quick-fix solutions that should not become permanent
- What a "spreadsheet jungle" is, and why it should be avoided
- How an RPA solution can make data visible and useful, saving your company time and money
In this webinar, you will learn:
- When to choose RPA and when to choose DPA and why the use of one technology does not exclude the other
- The advantages that can be achieved with RPA and DPA and a combination of both
- How to increase your productivity and become more competitive