Integrating analytics provides decision-making bot intelligence
Moving from a simple automation destination to more complex and intelligent automation journey
An AI LIVE Global On-Demand Session
Jayshree Kottapalli, Independent Consultant, ex-Group Head of Analytics, Data and AI, Vodafone (UK) joins AI LIVE Global to provide insight on the benefits of integrating analytics into your intelligent automation.
Top takeaways include:
- Analyze the outcomes from your RPA bots, categorize and classify them and re-implement the outcome to the automation process. That creates an intelligent bot.
- In assisted RPA the objective is to periodically improve productivity which requires manual maintenance.
- In unassisted RPA, certain tasks can be carried out without manual intervention or guidance.
- In autonomous RPA, the objective is end-to-end automation and scalability across platforms. It should be multi-tenanted and independent with data mining to access its own performance. And have the capability to give an output as to how it performed on case-by-case basis.
- Cognitive intelligent process automation not only has built-in data driven processes, it can analyze its own performance. It can use nano AI processes like OCR or speech or image recognition for metadata extraction or can be supervised or unsupervised.
How to access the sessions?
- Follow this link: https://ai-live-global.aiia.net/
- Click 'Login' or ‘Access online event’ on the top right of your screen
- Select 'Enter here for Presentations' and choose your on-demand sessions