Pooling AI, RPA And Data for Game-Changing Results
Pick non-complex high-volume, high ROI processes, build a strong business case; work with your IT team, train your systems and from there, scale and expand.
An AI LIVE Global On-Demand Session:
The Perfect Storm: Pooling AI, RPA And Data With Game-Changing Results
Avi Bhagtani , Director Product Marketing, Automation Anywhere and Scott Armstrong, Business Development, DataRobot join us to share how to be successful with AI, cognitive automation and ML
Key Takeaways Include:
- An automation framework consists of data, decision and analytics.
- AI needs three unique skillsets; domain expertise, programming skills and foundational statistics knowhow.
- Machine learning is modeling data in order to make predictions– learning from historical data in order to make predictions on future data.
- Machine learning deployment involves feature creation, feature selection, model selection and model tuning, and having the competency to actually put that model and deploy that model into production in order to get insight and make predictions.
- Cognitive automation is algorithm-based decision making.
How to access the sessions?
- Follow this link: https://ai-live-global.
- Click 'Login' or ‘Access online event’ on the top right of your screen
- Select 'Enter here for Presentations' and choose your on-demand sessions