Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
- Overview of the recent merger & acquisition: The importance of managing organisational data and the value it can create
- Considering a broad set of data integration challenges: Varying standards, processes, procedures, data quality, data strategy, data technology and organisational culture
- Overcoming the specific systems, platforms and applications challenges: Rationalisation and integration
- Identifying and selecting the right vendors to support your new objectives: Evaluating predictive accuracy, usability, understanding, integration and cost
- What were the key learnings from the merger and acquisition and would you tackle it differently?