Agenda Day 2
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
- Examining some of the common reasons the ML and AI projects fail in big organisations
- Unpacking the cultural and organisational obstacles to successful deployment
- Looking at how to move quickly from rapid prototyping to full scale production
- The destructive impacts of over-hyping technology
- What are the fundamental stages an organisation will go through on their journey to scale AA & AI projects
- How can you ensure the right culture, skills and leadership team are driving new initiatives?
- How do you build the business case, secure buy-in and secure budget?
- How do you ensure the right use cases are chosen to build value quickly with your stakeholders?
- What are the common pitfalls and obstacles that keep AA & AI projects from progressing to through to the next stage
- How can you overcome specific integration, security and support challenges?
- What tips can you share to scale successful projects?
- What should be considered when selecting technology suppliers?
- How do you measure your organisations progress with AA & AI projects?