Co-Head of the Research Innovation Lab/Manager Big Data Analytics
Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
11:15 AM Panel Discussion: Change Management: Creating, Leading and Developing a Data and Technology Led Culture
- What are the unique characteristics new technology will bring?
- How can risk and resistance to change be managed effectively?
- Who, how many and in which way will people be affected?
- Key tips for developing a change management strategy: Team structure, sponsor model, special tactics and risk assessment
- How can you strike the balance between changing mind-sets, technological change and standardisation
- What is the best way to establish strategic partnerships between departments, employees and stakeholders
- Key tips for executing a change management methodology and leading organisational change
Agenda Day 2
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
- What are the fundamental stages an organisation will go through on their journey to scale AA & AI projects
- How can you ensure the right culture, skills and leadership team are driving new initiatives?
- How do you build the business case, secure buy-in and secure budget?
- How do you ensure the right use cases are chosen to build value quickly with your stakeholders?
- What are the common pitfalls and obstacles that keep AA & AI projects from progressing to through to the next stage
- How can you overcome specific integration, security and support challenges?
- What tips can you share to scale successful projects?
- What should be considered when selecting technology suppliers?
- How do you measure your organisations progress with AA & AI projects?