Conference Day One - Tuesday 19th March 2019
Friday, July 3rd, 2020
11:40 AM Panel Discussion: Preparing for Intelligent Automation Era: Ethical Use of Technology within the Insurance Sector
- Where are we now, and where is the industry headed: Current and future technology
- What are the ethical and moral considerations of using intelligent automation technology?
- How can the industry ensure they are putting ethical principles into practice?
- The importance of transparency, accountability and responsibility
- Outlining the unique characteristics new technology will bring and managing the risk and resistance to change
- Assessing the organisation to determine who, how many and how people will be affected
- Creating the change management strategy: Team structure, sponsor model, special tactics and risk assessment
- Finding the balance between changing mind-sets, technological change and standardisation
- Establishing strategic partnerships between departments, employees and stakeholders
- Implementing the change management methodology and leading organisational change