Chair Opening Remarks
9:00am AETUnpacking Data Wrapping: Data Informing The Customer Experience
Robert Welborn, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, General Motors
- Investigating the 3 types of data monetization
- Not differentiating in the start price but in the service price
- Realizing zero privacy issues and far more inclusivity
- Enriching the product through data
- Increasing value while creating a premium experience
- Incentivization of desired optimized behavior from enterprise and consumer
10:00am AETDemocratizing Data, Analytics and Insights For Your Internal Customers
Kate Carruthers, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, University of New South Wales
- Having not a data lake but a curated data lake
- Sitting down with business leads to find what the business needs to move the enterprise forward
- Building a semantic layer over data that translates into meaningful insights
- Understanding and managing data as an asset
- Realizing true business intelligence and insight throughout the entire organization through your efforts
9:00am SGTInnovation Through Leveraging Data to Make Decisions
Uzair Rashid, Director Of Innovation, Blue Cross Blue Shield
Uzair Rashid is a vetted Strategy and Innovation Leader. In his current role as
Director of Innovation at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts – Uzair is tasked with generating both incremental and around-the-bend innovations that align with business strategic imperatives to drive execution through innovation all with an aim to delight members and consumers. There’s a new intersection within business that meets at strategy, innovation, and technology. Uzair lives at that intersection.
- Harnessing the change in velocity, veracity, variety and volume in data
- Taking advantage of the elimination of a delta in time
- Proactively and simultaneously activating iterative and long-term insights
- Learning from real-time data to forecast the future of healthcare
10:00am SGTThe State of NLP: The Latest Breakthroughs And Their Implications For The Enterprise
Richard Biggs - Market Development Lead - APAC, Element AI
Hardeep Arora - Industry Principal - Banking, Element AI
With all of the hype around GPT-3 we break down some of the latest advancements in the field of NLP. We identify the potential opportunities and pit-falls for companies pursuing NLP solutions. And we showcase examples of how Element AI is addressing common business problems with state of the art NLP powered deployments. Walk away with:
- A digestible understanding of the latest trends in the NLP field
- Insights into how to approach AI deployments in the enterprise
- Key use-cases & case studies of how NLP has been used by Element AI to solve business challenges
11:00am SGTHow Data Virtualization Puts Enterprise Machine Learning Programs into Production
Chris Day, Director, APAC Sales Engineering, Denodo
Advanced data science techniques, like machine learning, have proven an extremely useful tool to derive valuable insights from existing data. Platforms like Spark, and complex libraries for R, Python and Scala put advanced techniques at the fingertips of the data scientists. However, these data scientists spend most of their time looking for the right data and massaging it into a usable format. Data virtualization offers a new alternative to address these issues in a more efficient and agile way.
Attend this session to learn how companies can use data virtualization to:
- Create a logical architecture to make all enterprise data available for advanced analytics exercise
- Accelerate data acquisition and massaging, providing the data scientist with a powerful tool to complement their practice
- Integrate popular tools from the data science ecosystem: Spark, Python, Zeppelin, Jupyter, etc.
12:00pm SGT5 Questions On Reinventing Your Intelligent Automation Data Strategy
Sveta Freidman, Data Analytics & Science Director, carsales.com.au
- Is everyone aware of the access that they have to the necessary data to them?
- Who has a holistic view of your digital enterprise?
- Who knows what data your digital workforce needs?
- Who knows what the most valuable data is to your enterprise?
- Who knows what data sets you don’t have that you need?
- Blending intellectually property and intellectual acuity to scale your digital workforce
Chair Opening Remarks
9:00am AETFrom RPA to AI: Utilizing Data In Achieving Hyperautomation
Brian Martin, Head of AI in R&D Information Research, Research Fellow, AbbVie
- Providing hundreds of thousands of hours back to employees through RPA
- Working with universities to inspire student to tackle issues in new and different ways
- Harnessing the virtuous cycle of tools, talent & data
- Building a platform from data to information to knowledge to insight
- Providing insight for patients and healthcare providers to make better decisions
10:00am SGTThe Convergence of RPA and Automated Machine Learning
Greg van Rensburg, Director, Solutions Consulting, Automation Anywhere
Colin Priest, Vice President, AI Strategy, DataRobot
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has disrupted repetitive business processes across a variety of industries. The combination of RPA, cognitive automation, and analytics is a game changer for unstructured data-processing and for gaining real-time insights. The next frontier? A truly complete, end-to-end process automation with AI-powered decision-making and predictive abilities. Join Automation Anywhere and DataRobot at this session to learn how organisations are using business logic and structured inputs, through a combination of RPA and Automated Machine Learning, to automate business processes, reduce customer churn and transform to digital operating models.
11:00am SGTAgile Transformation
Charles Weiser, Head of CX Digital Consumer, CXO Chapter Area Lead Agile, Optus
- Managing design, engineering, automation and analysis in a ‘phygital' environment
- Delivering the traditional numbers through digital transformation
- Being unambiguous about who’s doing what
- Developing your craft and showing your homework
- Engaging in culture change through a true focus on people