Day One Workshops
Be a part of our dedicated 60-minute workshops across the 2 days that cater to specific industries, operations or objectives.
Choose the workshop of your choice led by industry experts and solution providers and take back knowledge that you can immediately put into affect in your organisation.
7:00 am - 8:00 am HEALTHCARE AI Understanding how to improve patient experience as part of the triple aim for value-based healthcareDr. Masood Ahmed - Senior Sector Advisor, DigitalHealth.London
Explore current models of patient feedback and create new models for improving engagement with the help of the attendees' insights.
The workshop will cover :
- How will AI play a part in improving the patient journey?
- Can AI help create systems that recognise the different needs of patients in the ME?
- What is the key to understanding what happiness is for patients?
Dr. Masood AhmedSenior Sector Advisor
7:00 am - 8:00 am FINANCE AI AI in the world of finance and insuranceSidharth Balakrishna - Former Head of Strategy and Innovation and Executive Director, Essel Group
Discover the potential of AI in the finance industry and how different operations and areas can exploit the potential of AI in making more efficient, secure and an innovative finance ecosystem.
The workshop will cover :
- Algorithmic trading
- Transforming insurance using AI
- Using AI for credit scoring
- Enhancing financial inclusion through AI
- Chatbots and customer engagement
- Using new technologies in innovative ways
- Case studies of companies that have used these technologies
Sidharth BalakrishnaFormer Head of Strategy and Innovation and Executive Director
7:00 am - 8:00 am SMART CITIES AND GOVERNMENTS - AI for enhancing societyDr. Daniele Magazzeni - Associate Professor of Artificial Intelligence, King’s College London, Co-Director, UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training In Safe and Trusted Artificial Intelligence
Find out how governments can harness the power of AI in enhancing resident welfare, customer happiness and operational efficiency using safe, trusted, and explainable AI.
The workshop will cover:
- AI in enhancing societies, security and towards smarter, connected governments
- Connecting humans and AI to get the most out of the technology
- Creating safer and smarter cities
- An AI-powered business ecosystem for boosting economies
Dr. Daniele MagazzeniAssociate Professor of Artificial Intelligence, King’s College London
Co-Director, UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training In Safe and Trusted Artificial Intelligence