ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
Artificial Intelligence Week Middle East is the first-ever AI business forum launched in the region where stakeholders from regional governments and other leading enterprises attend to explore strategies that will guarantee AI success and monetisation.
If you want to get answers to the fundamental of AI’s success and how the technology will deliver real business impact, then this is an event you should not miss!
Take a look at the visionaries speaking at the event:
- Ramin Mobasseri, Global Artificial Intelligence Lead, Wells Fargo
- Dr. Hamed Ali Al-Hashemi, Director of Strategy, Department of Health, Abu Dhabi
- Görkem Köseoğlu, Chief Analytics Officer, ING
- Dr. Ammar Alanazi, Director of the National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Technology, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
- Her Excellency Dr. Maryam Matar, Founder and Chairperson, UAE Genetics Diseases Association
The inaugural Artificial Intelligence Week Middle East brought together a powerhouse of over 400 top-level executives in the Middle East to ignite ideas, global thought leadership, knowledge sharing, entrepreneurship and innovation.
From awards to the first-ever hackathon, start-up pitches to presentations from the best in the industry who've implemented AI, download the 2018 post-event report to see for yourself the calibre of the event.
Take a look at the highlights video and get a glimpse of some of the highlights of the event and what the attendees had to say.