Exclusive Interviews & Content
AI for CX 2018 Agenda
Download the agenda for the AI for CX Forum to find out more about:
- Boosting customer retention and brand recognition by providing your people with the information required to deliver the best customer experience and by recognising that you can make better use of people through intelligent automation
- Increasing the efficiency of your contact centres by transforming the mode of operation and management, using AI to enhance the service you provide
- Setting up a sustainable AI-First ecosystem: making AI work for your organisation and your customers from the start
- Shaping effortless experiences for your customers using virtual assistants
- Creating a perfect blend of innovative tools and personality touch in your services
- Maximising the upselling of your products and services by using the latest market-leading technologies for a better customer journey
Getting Your Company Ready for AI
While many businesses will find worthwhile use cases for AI technologies, it is important that a company is fully prepared before implementing these technologies; failure to adequately ready a business for AI means that it may not bring tangible value to the organisation in the long term. In this ...
Implementing AI in Telecoms: Pakistan Case Study
Ahead of his participation in the upcoming CX Artificial Intelligence Conference, CX Network spoke exclusively to Saad Naseer, Sr. Manager Products & Platforms at Pakistan Telecoms. As one of the pioneering organisations in the region to implement this system, we wanted to find out the successes ...
Understanding and Capitalizing Upon Telecom APIs for Communications Enabled Applications
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Telecom Network API market, including business models, business case, best practices, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, vision for the future of telecom data, and a quantitative assessment of the industry.
Beyond the Hype: The State of AI Adoption
With detailed feedback from a number of industries, this report demonstrates where AI-ready businesses are currently positioned on their journey to implementation, the areas they are choosing to invest in and the challenges they face in execution. Our results demonstrate that some of the most sig ...
Additional Content Download
CX AI Agenda 2018
Download the agenda for the Customer Experience for Artificial Intelligence here >>
How Machine Learning is Revolutionising The Insurance Industry
In this ebook we interview a selection of industry experts familiar with the technology to gain insight into the lessons learnt from their experiences with machine learning.
CEM Telecoms: Top 4 facts about customer experience and AI
Customer loyalty has become more competitive and many customers switch operators after one bad experience. Retaining them is crucial in this saturated market. Discover in this exclusive interview with four experts of the telecoms industry, how AI and CEM are intrinsically linked in today's 'age of the customer'.
Survey Report 2018
With expert commentary from Gustavo Imhof, Customer Experience Manager, Hermes this report looks at the opinions of over 100 relevant individuals in the customer experience space. This report aims to understand more about where businesses are positioned on the journey to AI implementation, where they hope to be on this...
AI 2020: The Future of Customer Experience
An in-depth look into the intelligent enterprise investments, trends and challenges that will reshape the CX landscape over the next two years
How AI is reducing the gap between ambition and achievement
We live in an age where technology, investment, people and demand have aligned and it is widely recognised that now is the time of AI. Is your organisation ready to capture the value that will come with this wave of innovation?