CTO and VP, Enterprise Architecture
Conference Day One: Establishing and Maintaining a Sustainable AI Environment
Monday, June 11th, 2018
SEPHORA has been transforming retail and cosmetic industry worldwide through driving innovation and personalisation for almost two decades. Leveraging ML, VR and over 5 years of experimenting, the Virtual Assistant has proved to be a real success amongst customers. Two most important things can all learn from SEPHORA is their imbedded customer focus and ability to take advantage of an opportunity in the rapidly changing digital environment.
As a leader that has helped to shape and drive this transformation of customer experience, Ali will talk about the importance of organic approach to CX innovation and shaping the transformation process as a part of a wider society.
- How do we introduce new technology to ensure acceptance?
- Creating digital experiences and products to make consumer interactions more fun and more efficient: how do we engage, educate and entertain?
- Leading the AI-enhanced world: looking out for and shaping customer needs
12:00 BALANCING AI AND HUMANITY IN CX: HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS FEEL CARED FOR WHILST TRANSITIONING TO INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION?
One of the most widespread concerns there currently are with the rapidly accelerating adoption of AI for CX is the scare that automation will replace humanity in customer service, feel largely impersonal and drive customers further away from you. In this discussion, we will hear expert insight on the best way to integrate AI without losing the human touch.
- How do we make sure our customers don’t feel dismissed with the rise in AI in customer communication, especially in the case of self-service? Is there a way to convey the opposite successfully?
- What’s the best way to communicate this change of mode of communication to your customers? Do we start with providing a choice of channels for a smooth transition or make it firm, loud and clear?
- Is there a way to build higher trust and loyalty using AI technologies and strengthen customer relationships in ways, which we wouldn’t be able to do otherwise?
- When looking at AI and data and personalisation, what’s the best way to approach this? How to make it an accurate reflection of your customer’s sentiments and behaviours?