Chair: Sherrie Simmons
Conference Day One: Establishing and Maintaining a Sustainable AI Environment
Monday, June 11th, 2018
14:15 Nailing the basics
This discussion session is aimed at those, who are looking to embark on their AI journey and will look at the customer journey and best starting points for AI. You will have an opportunity to discuss any issues specific to your case in depth, as well as more generic queries on what AI can do for your customers.
Conference Day Two: Getting to Know and Engaging Your Customer Using AI
Wednesday, July 11th, 2018
Strategy is definitely a half of your AI transformation success; the other half is the solution you decide fits you best. How do we make that decision, given a huge choice of vendors providing similar answers to customers’ pain points? Kick-off a discussion on what drives your purchasing decisions for the best outcome.
This interactive session is aimed at empowering business professionals to ask the right questions, such as providing opinion on the functionality requirements that your systems need to perform. It will also provide delegates with the opportunity to put their questions to the general discussion in advance so that your questions can be answered by industry and end users alike.
- What do we look for when selecting an AI vendor?
- What are the compromises you are willing to make?
- How to understand what you’re looking for in the first place?
- Larger vs smaller solution providers: flexibility and personalisation vs reputation and experience
- Avoiding and smoothing out potential hick-ups in vendor relationships