Facilitator: Bhairav Mehta, Data Science Technology Leader, Apple
Cost: AU$249 + GST
When: 12th June 2020 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (AEST)
About the Masterclass:
COVID-19 has exposed the world to the alarming fragility of many businesses, with national lockdowns, business closures, tightened border controls and customer demands hitting uncharted territory.Organisations across Australia and New Zealand are scrambling to adapt to the sudden jerk of the global economy and amongst the outbreak and societal panic, the expectation remains that brands will continue to come through for their customers.
With such uncertainty surrounding the current environment, business across the globe are being forced into a state of agility, where they are able to adapt and respond to changes in real-time, or face long-term financial disaster.
This workshop will be a practical guide for business, data and digital leaders looking for ways to adapt and respond to the outbreak of COVID-19 and safeguard operations for the future.
• Learn key aspects to building an agile response and robust Business Continuity Plan through leveraging the data science capability of your business • The complexities of big data and how to engineer your strategy to support you through crisis
• Understand how to obtain visibility of business impact through advanced data analytics
• Gain strategies for enabling a nimble response to market changes
• Leveraging predictive analytics to plan next moves
• Discuss and brainstorm digital opportunities offered by AI, digital twins, blockchain, digitalised records, automation, digital visibility and more
• Build a plan to future-proof your business and hit the ground running post-crisis