Welcome to Digital Disruption X 2019!
Blockbuster. Yahoo. Kodak. Segway
These once great, once popular brands who failed to read the writing on the wall.
Digital Disruption is here to stay. Innovate or become redundant.
The 5th Annual 2019 Digital Disruption X Summit is your guide to retaining competitive advantage through corporate innovation. Across two blockbuster days you will learn:
- How to conduct idea validation for your organisation
- How to enhance the digital capabilities of your workforce
- How to move from 'saying we're doing agile' to ACTUALLY doing agile
- How to leverage the power of Internet of Things
- How to expand your offerings and customer base by taking advantage of a partnership ecosystem
- How to implement DigitalOps across your organisation
- How to embed customer-centricity within every layer of the organisation
And much more!
By attending the summit, you'll learn from over 30 expert speakers who will explore case studies about the latest digital innovations and strategies for staying ahead of digital disruption and leveraging technology to gain competitive advantage.
Benchmark against leading Australian innovators in sessions like:
- How Medibank Are Leveraging Data And Digital Tools To Help Employees And Members With Their Health And Wellbeing Journeys
- Unlocking the Power of Data Improve the Customer Experience at Sydney Airport
- How Bankwest is Disrupting Itself to Deliver Amazing Customer Service
- Utilising an Accelerator to Enhance Innovation and Improve CX at TAL
- Creating a New Language for Digital to Break Down Silos and Improve Outcomes at Suncorp
View the agenda to see the full speaker lineup, case studies, exclusive offers and more.
Partnering with Start-Ups to IncreaseInnovation and Stay Ahead of Digital Disruption
Head of UBS Evolve
The Centre for Design Thinking and Innovation,
Deploying Artificial Intelligence/MachineLearning in a Large Organisation
Dr. Behrang ZadJabbari
Lead Data Scientist
Head of Digital Platforms and Accelerators
Head of Integrated Services
Department of Internal Affairs NZ
Executive general Manager- Customer Experience
CDO and Vice- President
EVP / Global Head of Business Improvement & Transformation
Chief Information Officer
Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland
What’s New for 2019
With technology and the digital economy evolving at an accelerating rate, the DDX platform needs to embrace change to ensure that it continues to speak to the biggest challenges facing Australian businesses today. 2018 will witness and fresher perspective with:
90% New Speaker Line-up
100% New Case Studies, Workshops and Panel Discussions
A shift in focus from from Digital Transformation to Embedded Innovation
Streamed sessions in order to tailor content to your organisational pain points
18+ Use Case Studies of Corporate Innovation
Interactive Discussion Groups to validate your strategies for moving from disruption to resilience
Leverage others lived experience in agile transformation, technology innovation and change management