· Discussing how IA has allowed organisations to handle business disruption in 2020 and come out stronger the other side
· What tools and technologies will the pandemic drive, how will job descriptions evolve, and what does this mean for change management?
· How organisations can embrace new evolving trends with limited risk
· Defining the organizations objectives, aligning IA and strategizing and planning for execution
· Building organizational engagement with IA and converging IT and operations for seamless collaboration
· Creating a step-by-step plan for IA to fully integrate strategy, people, process and technology
· How NLP, IA, machine learning, OCR and more can be used as process transformation tools
· Discuss the OPEX building blocks required to take your individual automation projects enterprise-wide
· Case studies on the business, operations and people side of IA, including shaping a digital workforce, and process readiness and conditioning
· The steps to move from Artificial Intelligence to Augmented Intelligence: What’s the difference and how do we get there?
· Accelerate human capabilities, reduce error and improve efficiencies at scale
· Enhance cognitive capabilities with
· The role of automation in eliminating human powered monotonous tasks, that allow for a workforce to be promoted to performing high-value skilled tasks
· How to educate and train the workforce in deploying and maintaining automation
· Achieving buy-in at an organization plagued by worries of automation related job-losses
· Managing change, expectations vs reality, and starting with your best core processes