Fast Track Your Attendance
Get the very first look at our Intelligent Automation Week Chicago program! Access the draft agenda at a glance for more details on what you can expect on each day of IA Week 2019.
- Information on our workshop day set up
- All the program features you know and love, and the ones that may be new to you
- Details on our all around crowd pleaser - Man and Machine Day
Make sure to mark your calendar as booked for August 5 - 8th and join us for the event! Either fill in your information using the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org for program details.
To make the most of your experience, and to help provide tangible value of your attendance, use the following ROI toolkit to set goals and clearly define objectives so you can easily parallel your organization’s investment with all the ways you and your organization will benefit. This toolkit includes:
- Experiences you can't afford to miss
- A customizable letter to help convince your boss to let you attend the event
- A past attendee list of everyone who attended IA Chicago in 2018
- Further information regarding this year's event
Take a look at the experts that have already signed up to attend IA Week Chicago 2019. Will you be joining them?
Last updated on 5/13.
We want to help you get the thumbs up to attend Intelligent Automation Week Chicago 2019!
We’re back and more excited than ever! And we know you are too. We get that management sometimes says that they don’t understand the importance of attending “yet another IA conference” or attending the same event you went to the year prior.
So we’re here to help explain why we’re hardly “another IA conference,” and how this year’s Intelligent Automation Week is so different from last year, so we put together some details to help you receive approval from your manager. Download the Word document we’ve prepared to help you justify your trip. Simply fill in the missing areas to personalize the letter, and you’re all set!
Intelligent Automation Week Chicago will provide you with a variety of unique experiences that you can't afford miss:
- Build your own agenda: Whether your organization is just beginning its IA adoption phase, or is at the ready to mature and scale up its IA program, and/or…. whether you’re a finance professional, Developer, or something else, our program has a wide variety of sessions to choose from that will allow to build your own agenda based upon maturity, and/or functional focus.
- "The IA Race": If you’re an IA Developer, and/or like-minded IA technical enthusiast, then join us for the friendly competition of technical challenges structured as a game that will require you to complete a series of IA Developer technical projects and tasks.
- "IA Buddy Network" Program: Take
part in this special program whereas upon checking into the event, you
already have an “IA Buddy” to meet and mingle with onsite. All you need
to do is answer a few matchmaking questions prior to the event and from
there we’ll pre-assign an “IA Buddy” we think would be a good match for
you based upon your organizations’ maturity, projects, strategies,
- "Man & Machine" Focus Day: Care to take an even deeper dive into all things IA on a technical level? Then be sure to stick around for the last day of the conference, which will focus on the hottest IA topics on a technical platform level and allow you to have a hands-on learning experience of how several IA software platforms run in real world terms.
- Academic approach to unlocking the IA treasure chest 3.5 hour workshop: With
so many types of IA technologies to choose from, determining which ones
might be best suited for your organization’s objectives isn’t easy.
Well fear not, as our NYU Adjunct Professor of IA studies and CTO, Fred
Kauber, will provide an academic approach on how to best navigate your
- Jazz it up! Kick off your boots by
attending the special social activities we have planned for you! Meet
and mingle, make new friends, and basically, just have a blast, and by
joining us at the Exhibit Hall Preview & Champagne Toast, Andy’s
Jazz Club, Networking Cocktail Party, and the “Man & Machine” Meet
After a successful year for the Intelligent Automation Week Event Series, we put together an in depth look at our event with this Post Show Report.
The Report Highlights:
- Attendee demographics including international statistics
- Attendees main challenges and priority areas for 2019
- Past attending companies like Amazon, Microsoft, and AIG
- Our official Intelligent Automation Week 2018 Highlight Reel
- And more!
To access your copy via email, email email@example.com
Learn more about how you can become an official partner of the Intelligent Automation Week Series!
Check out this year's IA event calendar! Explore all of the different intelligent automation events from banking and finance to healthcare to our main flagship event in Chicago. Learn more about the different ways to experience Intelligent Automation.
Review last year's timeline of the Intelligent Automation Week Series. Take a look back at event highlights and how the IA series is reshaping the future of business processes.