Conference Day One: Tuesday, 26th February 2019
Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
1:50 PM GOVERNANCE/ STRATEGY: Using Solutions Design Analysis To Enable Automation At Scale and Deploy Your COE With Confidence
The first step to understand how to create standard models is to dive deep into the intricacies of each process and assess the complexity of each. With a proper framework and approach in analysing each process, you are able to better decide which solution is applicable to the problem. Tim Johnson provides guidance on how to employ effective analysis in order to start taking first steps towards intelligent automation.
- Assessing which decisions are necessary to automate
- Exploring how to aggregate and organize data: pattern matching
- How to approach solutions design analysis
- How to work with your data science team
- What pre-processing of data does for your deployment
The sentiment that bots are designed to replace humans is prevalent; to prevent any hostility it is important to involve your work force early & communicate clearly your transformation journey. With that in mind, this session will address:
- How to document the process of IA journey with your management and workforce?
- Making good business cases to harness an appetite for change
- How to create an interaction between bot and user to ease adoption in order to upskill your workforce to higher value-adding services?
- Working on redefining job responsibilities and processes to assist in value realisation
- How to decide the right make-up of solution providers, outsourced services, and in-house capabilities for your automation strategy?