Conference Day Two – Thursday 21 Feb 2019
8:00 am - 8:50 am Morning Refreshment and Registration
8:50 am - 9:00 am Opening Remarks from the Chairperson
For early-stage adopters:
9:00 am - 9:40 am Scaling Cognitive RPA Across the Enterprise
· Expanding your Bot workforce: What are the commercial and technical considerations?
· The importance of small success and how can these be replicated in other units?
· Creating a ‘Centre of Excellence’ for automation governance, process assessment and organisation wide support
· Fostering internal collaborations, management support and customer acceptance for cross-functional scaling
9:40 am - 10:20 am Case Study: Key Lessons Learned from Mediacorp’s Automation Journey
- Developing a holistic view of your IT environment and internal processes
- Ensuring sustainability and scalability of your IA strategy
- Setting benchmarks, measuring ROI and evaluating results
10:20 am - 11:00 am Morning Networking & Refreshment Break
11:00 am - 11:40 am Chat Bots and Virtual Assistants: A New Era of Customer Service!
· The role of intelligent chat bots with enhanced data analytics features, in achieving your overall digital transformation objectives?
· Emerging trends chat bots including - optical character recognition, speech-enabled technology and conversational analytics
· Leveraging on Chat bots to gain customer insights, create better customer interactions and achieve efficiency
12:20 pm - 1:00 pm AI Driven Supply-Chains for the New-Age Businesses
· AI for inventory forecasting, warehouse management and supply-chain planning
· Role of predictive analytics in supplier selection and vendor relationship management
· Capitalising on NLP for data cleansing and achieving data robustness
12:20 pm - 1:00 pm Revolutionising the Banking and Finance Landscape with AI
· Reality behind the hype: How is AI disrupting the banking sector and what are the emerging trends to take note of?
· Creating a customer-centric BFSI model with Artificial Intelligence
· Identifying and tackling the barriers to widespread use of AI?
1:00 pm - 2:10 pm Networking Lunch
9:40 am - 10:10 am Creating a Robust Digital Transformation Framework for RPA Implementation
2:50 pm - 3:30 pm Harnessing the Power of AI in the Healthcare Sector
· Utilising AI based algorithmic solutions for evidence-based predictions and decision making
· How are AI and robotics transforming the healthcare eco-system in-terms of research, diagnosis and treatment?
· Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) in consumer health applications
3:30 pm - 4:20 pm Closing Panel: The Road Ahead for Intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence
· Assessing current cloud, hardware, and platform strategy for AI implementation
· Getting those much-needed top management and cross-departmental buy-in for your AI ambitions
· Do we have a shortage of AI ready workforce and how can the skill gap be met?
· Build vs Buy vs Collaborate: What works best?
· What does the future look like for AI in the next 5 years?