Assistant Vice President, Finance Automation Lead
Zurich North America
Ensure your IA Program Success
Tuesday, January 29th, 2019
As part of your BFSI organization’s overall process improvement and optimization efforts, it’s imperative to access and reassess your IA goals, strategies, and performance measurements on a regular basis so to ensure continued program success.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Impactful program management strategies to apply toward your evolving IA initiatives
- Realistic timelines & KPIs to be met and performance measurements to ensure continued program success
- IA software tools and workflow dashboards
Chatbots, Bots and Lessons Learned
Wednesday, January 30th, 2019
9:00 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: DOES IA’S PROMISE OF REDUCING AN ORGANIZATION’S HARD & SOFT COSTS ACTUALLY INCREASE ITS PROFITS?
We’ve all heard the choir singing the “Benefits of IA Tune” countless times before, but is there actually truth in the lyrics? Can you build a business case your C-Suite will buy into based upon your math that proves bots increase your organization’s profits?Answer: Yes!
In this session, we will conduct a deep dive Reality Check into:
- How to calculate the gain from investment into IA to determine the ROI of investment on a short and long-term basis
- Common cross-functional hard and soft costs that can be reduced by IA and how to size up both on a program’s operational and financial savings assessment level
- Whether the savings to your organization outweigh the associated expenses