Senior Product Manager, Intelligent Automation
Applications, Pilot Programs and Regulatory Compliance
Monday, January 28th, 2019
11:15 AM WORKSHOP B: AVOID BITING OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW – ABCS OF A SUCCESSFUL IA PILOT PROGRAM
Although IA technologies serve as valuable tools for a wide variety of business departments and functionalities, before you jump into an enterprise-wide program, you might consider testing out the waters on a smaller scale to ensure success before taking a huge leap of faith, as a successful technology launch or integration will always then translate more smoothly into other departments.
In this Workshop, we will discuss:
- How to determine which functionalities would be best suited for an IA pilot program based upon a department’s transactional volume stats, regulations and transparency standards
- Which IA technologies meet the greatest need of your process improvement initiatives
- Vendor solution options that not only work for pilot programs, but will also grow with your IA program/s
- Feasibility and ROI
Chatbots, Bots and Lessons Learned
Wednesday, January 30th, 2019
There has been a popular misconception amongst the mainstream business community since bots were first introduced and is still believed by many that “bots can work 24/7” and do not require time of. If you’ve been working with these technologies, you are likely aware that this is not the case. Bots do need time off and most of the processes you might hand over to a bot do not require a 24/7 bot, or perhaps even a full-time bot.
In this session, we will discuss:
- After you determine which processes you would like your bots to handle, how do you decide upon their overall work schedules on a project and time management basis?
- Cost scenarios of bots working on projects on a seasonal or set time each day, week, or month and how to develop that forward schedule with your bot workforce so to ensure maximum productivity and ROI