Branching off of a successful US event series, IA Canada will bring a unique prospective for end users and solution providers alike. With a brand new speaker line-up featuring both Canadian and International speakers we will explore diverse set of topics tailored to the Canadian Market.
At this event you will be able to:
- Learn from real case studies both within RPA, ML, & AI from RBC, Loblaw, Legal Aid Ontario & Many More.
- Network & Benchmark against your Canadian peers
- Participate in Interactive Discussion groups each day geared towards both beginners and advanced practitioners
To receive a copy via email, please contact Tiffany.Ramirez@iqpc.com
Our Intelligent Automation Event Series includes 8 events across multiple industries. Be the first to secure exclusive sponsorship and exhibition opportunities through Thought Leadership Sessions, Benchmarking Workshops, Innovation Think Tanks, Interactive Discussion Groups and more. Download the Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus to see how you can get involved today!
RPA has a very important part to play as organizations are increasingly searching how to improve and modify their applications on a continuous basis, so everything that is repetitive and reoccurring in nature and is a sequence of steps, RPA is very well positioned to address.
In this article, learn the:
- Outcome, process, and value predictions of RPA for 2019
- Feature and functionality predictions
- Key buying factors, Acquisitions, and much more
For a copy in your inbox, e-mail: Tiffany.Ramirez@iqpc.com