Fast Track Your Attendance
We want to help you get the thumbs up to attend Intelligent Automation Week New Orleans 2019!
We’re back and more excited than ever! And we know you are too. We get that management sometimes says that they don’t understand the importance of attending “yet another IA conference” or attending the same event you went to the year prior.
So we’re here to help explain why we’re hardly “another IA conference,” and how this year’s Intelligent Automation Week is so different from last winter, so we put together some details to help you receive approval from your manager.
Download the Word document we’ve prepared to help you justify your trip. Simply fill in the missing areas to personalize the letter, and you’re all set!
Review the Intelligent Automation Week Current Attendee Snapshot for a sneak peak at the job titles and companies you'll get to mingle with in New Orleans this December! From IT Architect to Shared Services Director, IA Week December offers workshops, content, and more for professionals of all industries.
Be a Part of the #IAWomen Movement!
How to Join:
- Take a selfie or a picture of you holding the #IAWomen sign
- Post the picture on your social media channel of choice with the hashtag #IAWomen and your pledge: "I pledge to (fill in the blank)...
- Spread the word! Tag a colleague, friend, mentor or mentee to also take this pledge with you.
E-mail your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in our promotions!
Details on IA Week New Orleans 2019:
December 3rd-6th at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, LA
Discover the world of intelligent automation is talking and accelerate your IA journey.
This 4-day event has a special focus on data and process mining, NLP in risk assessment and management, security and governance with IA, women in Tech, and much more.
The conference offers expert insights from Senior Director level and above executives across all different industries built to excite, engage and instil new technological advances across the board. After four days of intense learning (and a whole lot of fun), you will go back to the office a different IA executive.
- 70+ speakers
- Site tours
- Intensive and exciting panel sessions, interactive discussion groups, and workshops
- Earn up to 28 CPE credits
- An experience you won't want to miss!
For a copy in your inbox, e-mail: email@example.com
This interactive report examines the current RPA/IA landscape in 2019 and what to look forward to in 2020. Some of the key questions answered include:
- How much are organizations spending on RPA?
- Which end-to-end processes do the bots sit in?
- How much efficiency savings, cost savings and increased accuracy are gained from automation?
- What are the key challenges in implementing and scaling automation?
- What are the top priorities for 2020?
- How data-ready are organizations for new cognitive/AI tools?
The AI 2020 Update is a refreshed look at our acclaimed AI2020 Report that the AI & Intelligent Automation Network produced last year. The AI & Intelligent Automation Advisory Board reviewed the questions asked in 2018 and delved deeper into the mindset of the corporate enterprise AI practitioner as we made our way into calendar 2019.
As you’ll see in the demographics – our audience is pretty evenly segmented around the globe and per industry. The AI & Intelligent Automation Network however is not evenly distributed in job function. We have an extremely senior-level group. Nearly a quarter (23.3%) of the AIIA Network is C-Level. 69.9% of AIIA is Director-level or above. There are some clear themes of the results:
1. Culture is the biggest challenge and opportunity
2. Predictive Analytics is a clear focus for global corporate enterprise
3. Linking initiatives to ROI is a focus but it’s still difficult to clarify
Global corporate enterprise AI practitioners are clearly still dealing with infrastructure issues related to talent and technology. End-to-end processes remain stubbornly carbon-based. Rule-based automation is truly not yet globally scaled across the majority of organizations. And yet, the AI & Intelligent Automation Network members went from 21%, having deployed Intelligent Enterprise solutions to over 44% in just one year’s time.
The stated goal for deployment is just under 83% by the end of 2020. Considering the fact that they’ve essentially got two years, and those ranks have doubled in one year – doubling again in two years is achievable. Incidentally, that same number was only 67% a year ago.
Global corporate enterprise is in fact slowly but surely transforming into the intelligent enterprise of tomorrow. Having said that, it will be more difficult for the roughly 50% of institutions who would like to be established, globally scaling or refining their scale program in AI by the end of 2020, to actually achieve that status.