CEO Shared Services, SVP
Main Conference Day One: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
Ascension is the U.S.'s largest independent healthcare provider with over 150 hospitals and over 2,500 sites of care - and has leveraged RPA as a strategic differentiator within their business for over 6 years.
In this session, we will explore the various elements that were critical to Ascension's success in deploying their IA program initiatives. Mastering the trifecta of building a solid, scalable RPA foundation, ensuring continued internal adoption and enthusiastic momentum.
The session’s key takeaways will include:
- Learnings from Ascension's 6+ year experience
- Managing "automation anxiety" and change management within the business
- How to avoid common mistakes that hinder your ability to scale?
- How to build-in scaling capability from the start
- How to promote the success and value of your RPA program
Main Conference Day Two: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Wednesday, December 5th, 2018
Panel Discussion regarding the information listed in the Global Intelligent Automation Market Report H2 2018 – which is a report that summarizes some of the most pressing issues to take into account when launching an IA program.