CPA, MBA, Vice President, Finance & Chief Financial Officer
Houston Methodist Hospital
Main Conference Day One: Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
9:45 AM PANEL DISCUSSSION: IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE “PERFECT” PROCESSES BEFORE IMPLEMENTING IA PROGRAMS?
Some believe before you automate your data it must be squeaky clean and uphold high integrity standards. However, to optimize your process improvement efforts, how do you ensure the data you wish to automate meets most or all of your process automation requirements - and is it really necessary before you push ahead with automating your processes?
In this session, we will discuss:
- How to qualify your data to ensure it’s IA worthy
- How to automate structured versus unstructured data – the technologies to do so and what needs to be done prior to implementation and throughout the process
- Obstacles that often get in the way and how to overcome them
Main Conference Day Two: Thursday, December 5, 2019
Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
1:15 PM "IA WOMEN” - PANEL DISCUSSION: RECRUIT, TRAIN & RETAIN A STRONG WOMAN PRESENCE IN THE IA SPACE
Develop and Nurture a Workforce Landscape that Encourages, Develops & Promotes “Women in IA”
“Women in IA” can certainly feel at times they aren’t offered the same opportunities than their male counterparts, may it be on a hiring, training, developing, and career advancement basis.
However, like all change management matters, initiatives must be developed so to avoid misunderstandings in perception as well as reality. If the IA space is going to change with respect to extending women the same opportunities as men, then change must be championed from the top and trickle all the way down to the front lines.
In this session, topics of discussion will include, yet will not be limited to:
- Workforce strategies Senior Management can develop, and in turn, ensure their team leads are implementing
- Practical KPIs that should be set so to achieve a wide variety of “Women in IA” workforce objectives
How to get your pro-“Women in IA” messaging across to stakeholders, potential new hires, and current employees, may they be in the IA space, and/or wish to enter the field within your organization