Main Conference Day One: Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
- What challenges are in place that cause the biggest hurdles to women in automation right now?
- As Automation becomes an increasing reality in the workplace, what skills and knowledge should women pick up in order to anticipate this change?
- How can women participate in designing the future of work, to ensure room is made for them?
- As fields which are more populated with women become increasingly prone to automation, how can managers upskill and create opportunities for them?
Main Conference Day Two: Thursday, December 5, 2019
Thursday, December 5th, 2019
1:15 PM "IA WOMEN” - PANEL DISCUSSION: RECRUIT, TRAIN & RETAIN A STRONG WOMAN PRESENCE IN THE IA SPACE
Develop and Nurture a Workforce Landscape that Encourages, Develops & Promotes “Women in IA”
“Women in IA” can certainly feel at times they aren’t offered the same opportunities than their male counterparts, may it be on a hiring, training, developing, and career advancement basis.
However, like all change management matters, initiatives must be developed so to avoid misunderstandings in perception as well as reality. If the IA space is going to change with respect to extending women the same opportunities as men, then change must be championed from the top and trickle all the way down to the front lines.
In this session, topics of discussion will include, yet will not be limited to:
- Workforce strategies Senior Management can develop, and in turn, ensure their team leads are implementing
- Practical KPIs that should be set so to achieve a wide variety of “Women in IA” workforce objectives
How to get your pro-“Women in IA” messaging across to stakeholders, potential new hires, and current employees, may they be in the IA space, and/or wish to enter the field within your organization
1:50 PM COES EXAMINED
Within the IA space, there’s undoubtedly a lot of talk about IA CoEs, how to develop one, is it necessary, and how to go about developing and managing an effective CoE. With so many IA program objectives at hand, how do you determine which areas of focus your CoE should own and in turn, go about developing the initiatives necessary to do so.
In this session, topics of discussion will include:
- CoE roles, responsibilities and reporting lines defined
- Support units within a CoE on an IT, organizational, and collaboration basis