Main Conference Day One: Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
- Contract terms, licensing, Cloud and subscriptionbased accounts
- “Trial Evaluation”/ ”Evaluation Agreement”/ “Freeium” contract negotiations
- Utilizing vendor “Bake- Off” contract bidding to get the biggest bang for your buck (and program needs)
AI technology is quickly permeating into many areas of every type of business function, so to improve a wide variety of processes. It’s even found a home into the supply chain and procurement management space and has offered significant business intelligence and process improvement to the field. AI technology enables an organization’s procurement practices with greater levels of trend analysis, with financial modelling being used to predict future pricing patterns and even for risk assessments. With respect to invoicing, if an invoice is submitted late, an AI program may trigger an Internet search for red flags that may indicate internal problems on the supplier-end, such as share price dips or court orders. In spend analytics, it can crosscheck every single invoice that’s entered, instantaneously flag-up any errors or inconsistencies, and identify and alert the appropriate persons on both sides of the order.
In this session, topics of discussion will include, yet will not be limited to:
- Procurement Bots, Virtual Assistants & Procurement Bot Advisors – what are they and what are their capabilities?
- How AI can improve supplier risk identification
- Leveraging asset tracking derived from IoT