Fast Track Your Attendance to IA in HR 2019
We want to help you get the thumbs up to attend IA in HR 2019!
We’re back and more excited than ever! And we know you are too. We get that management sometimes says that they don’t understand the importance of attending “yet another IA conference” or attending the same event you went to the year prior.
So we’re here to help explain why we’re hardly “another IA conference,” and how this year’s IA in HR conference is so different from last year, so we put together some details to help you receive approval from your manager. Download the Word document we’ve prepared to help you justify your trip. Simply fill in the missing areas to personalize the letter, and you’re all set!
Join us at the Intelligent Automation for HR event being held on October 21st in Miami, FL! This year’s program is designed for HR by HR professionals & will feature 20+ speakers within your community. The event will cover a diverse yet niche set of topics within Intelligent Automation such as Compensation, On-Boarding, Off-Boarding, Recruitment & Talent Management. You can also expect real case studies with a focus on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
- Chad Dunnam, Global People and Organization Automation Lead, Mars
- Vinay Mummigatti, Chief Automation Officer, LexisNexis
- Beth Pratt, Head of Global Talent, Mylan
- Missy Hallead, Vice President of Corporate and Global HR, MGM Resorts International
- MK Aydin, Sr Director, Corporate Solution, A+E Networks
- Karen Jamerson, Intelligent Automation Manager, Capital One, and many more!
You can also email Geena.Monaco@iqpc.com to request a copy to your inbox.
Included in this packet, you will find reasons to attend, an overview of what to expect, anticipated attendees,a customizable 'convince your boss' letter' , a registration form, and links to additional resources.