When it comes to RPA, many organizations are either investigating its use or are in early stages of implementing it for POC or Pilot Projects. In this presentation, Anoop Srivastava, Robotic Process Automation Specialist, Wiley, discusses Wiley’s experience starting a RPA program and making it a success, which includes challenges and lessons learned from bringing first BOT to production. As well as:
- How to engage Business Groups like Finance, HR, Customer Service, etc.
- The role of the COE in the RPA program and COE Operating Model
- Best practices for socializing the program across your organization
To receive a copy in your inbox, please e-mail: Tiffany.Ramirez@iqpc.com
Implementing RPA can yield huge efficiencies in HR processes, boosting productivity and freeing up HR personnel for higher-level work. However, it’s important to go about implementation in the right way. In this presentation, Monika Tripathi, Sr. HR Specialist, The World Bank, goes over how the World Bank brought RPA to its HR function, as well as best practices for:
- Auditing and mapping processes and choosing which to automate
- Evaluating and selecting tools and technologies
- Establishing an effective governance structure
- And more!