Join us at the Intelligent Automation for HR event being held on October 21st in Miami, FL! This year’s program is designed for HR by HR professionals & will feature 20+ speakers within your community. The event will cover a diverse yet niche set of topics within Intelligent Automation such as Compensation, On-Boarding, Off-Boarding, Recruitment & Talent Management. You can also expect real case studies with a focus on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
- Chad Dunnam, Global People and Organization Automation Lead, Mars
- Vinay Mummigatti, Chief Automation Officer, LexisNexis
- Beth Pratt, Head of Global Talent, Mylan
- Missy Hallead, Vice President of Corporate and Global HR, MGM Resorts International
- MK Aydin, Sr Director, Corporate Solution, A+E Networks
- Karen Jamerson, Intelligent Automation Manager, Capital One, and many more!
You can also email Geena.Monaco@iqpc.com to request a copy to your inbox.
The Intelligent Automation Event Series team is passionate about producing the ideal experience for all of those who attend. When it comes to sponsorship, our representatives are dedicated to creating a package perfectly tailored to your brand, objectives, and ideas. Intelligent Automation for Human Resources provides the perfect opportunity for all HR solution providers looking to specifically target high-level HR executives. Our attendees consistently attend our events searching for innovative technologies and services that will optimize their day-to-day work. Access the Intelligent Automation Event Series Prospectus for:
- The IA Event Series Calendar of Events
- List of past attending companies
- Seniority-level breakdown
- and more...
For additional information, please contact Kayla.Ambrose@ssonetwork.com.