Intelligent Automation for Life Sciences Venue
Convene- One Boston Place, Boston, MA
Convene - One Boston Place
Financial District, 201 Washington Street
Convene at One Boston Place is the newest on-demand meeting, event, and conference space in the heart of Boston's Financial District. This state-of-the-art venue has a capacity for up to 175 guests, including a private outdoor terrace and six meeting rooms - perfect for hosting board meeting, town halls, team offsites, trainings, and corporate receptions. Convene provides a dedicated meeting planning team, an on-site Executive Chef who prepares seasonal menus.
Hyatt Centric Faneuil Hall Boston
Vibrant and Alive! Stay in the heart of one of America’s most celebrated cities and let Hyatt Centric Faneuil Hall Boston provide an uncomplicated travel experience for you, the modern-day explorer. Discover all that Boston offers from this central Downtown location. You're just steps away from historical landmarks, neighborhoods and major businesses including the Financial District, Freedom Trail, Post Office Square, Government Center, Faneuil Hall, Beacon Hill, Seaport, North End and the Theatre District.
The special room rate of $299 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 617-720-1234 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online. You must make your reservation no later than March 24th.
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.