Legal AI Trends Comparison Report 2019: In-house Counsel versus Law Firms:
AI is now a tangible reality, offering the legal industry an opportunity to revolutionise day-to-day legal processes. The landscape of the legal sector is shifting with innovation and data driven automation moving ever closer to the heart of litigation delivery.
AI is predicted to become more widely adopted in the coming years. We can foresee that it will transform transactional and advisory practice teams as traditional players might reduce in number. In light of the rapidly evolving legal landscape, we have conducted a survey of industry professionals to gain an insight into the current trends in AI investment, implementation and impact.
Download this exclusive trends report and get answers to:
- What are the biggest challenges law firms and in-house counsels are facing in regards to AI and related tools?
- What are the next priority areas to invest in?
- What are main objectives when acquiring a new AI tool?
- When are law firms and in-house counsel seeking to invest in legal AI?
- Difficulties faced by legal AI professionals when getting management to embrace AI
Fill in your details to read the free report
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.