Conference Day One
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
4:30 PM CLOSING KEYNOTE: FIRESIDE CHAT
- Why customer centricity is key in an evolving online legal market
- Emphasising the need for mid-size companies to think as companies / entrepreneurs with a long-term vision and means to invest in future technologies
- Views on SaaP (Service as a Product) as a must-have in the legal business
- Does a unified European-legal market open opportunities for every European lawyer?
Conference Day Two
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
1:15 PM WORKSHOP: WHEN AI GOES WRONG… WHAT ARE THE WORST-CASE SCENARIOS, AND HOW CAN THESE BE EFFECTIVELY MITIGATED?
AI technologies are not always foolproof… and just occasionally, they can go spectacularly wrong. Join us as we identify the ‘worst case’ scenarios of AI in action, such as data being misinterpreted, wrongly evaluated, or even lost – and what tactics can be put into place to mitigate the full effects of computer-caused errors.
What do we mean when we say Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning?
Why Data is the fuel of the AI economy
Analysing new offerings through three lenses:
- Explainability vs Performance
- Algorithmic Bias
- Unintended Consequences
- Unintended Utility
- Legal/Compliance Obligations
- Model and Data Selection
- Privacy by Design
- Internal Controls