Chief Information Officer and Editor, PinHawk Law Technology Daily Digest
Jackson Kelly PLLC
Conference Day One
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- How can AI be used to put your company ahead of the competition by streamlining interactions with clients, improving the way data is indexed and held, increasing accessibility to key functions, automating basic processes and interacting more intelligently with clients?
- What are the benefits of utilising AI to mine text, speech and image data more effectively, at scale and provide sophisticated emotion analysis?
- How best can we use specific signals to predict customer experience scores and what are the benefits of turning surveys into conversations?
3:45 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: TACKLING THE IMPENDING ‘DEATH’ OF THE BILLABLE HOUR: HOW WILL THE SECTOR NEED TO CHANGE?
- Overview of the US picture where General Counsels are forcing change from the billable hour
- Discussing proposals for new pricing models in a world without the billable hour, and alternative ways of measuring value
- How would the end of the billable hour change the way the legal profession operates? Which companies would survive, and who stands poised to thrive in the new era?
- What will happen to junior staff if AI really takes off, and what can they do about it?
Conference Day Two
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
11:30 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: HOW AI IMPACTS BACK OFFICE ADMINISTRATION AND PROVOKES WIDESPREAD INTERNAL BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
- Beyond its uses in enhancing the relationship with customers, how can artificial intelligence be of most assistance in the back office, transforming transactional and advisory practice teams?
- Assessing regulatory and policy issues which might arise through the automation of agency functions, leading to changes in rules, regulations and administrative practices
- Comparing administrative practices in different countries intended to identify similar and contrasting opportunities for automation and application of artificial intelligence
- Designing the AI-enabled legal service team of the future, helping ensure firms achieve a return on their AI investments