Conference Day One
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- How can AI be used to put your company ahead of the competition by streamlining interactions with clients, improving the way data is indexed and held, increasing accessibility to key functions, automating basic processes and interacting more intelligently with clients?
- What are the benefits of utilising AI to mine text, speech and image data more effectively, at scale and provide sophisticated emotion analysis?
- How best can we use specific signals to predict customer experience scores and what are the benefits of turning surveys into conversations?
- Advantages of using automation and AI in legal work and processes, document automation system and intelligence to create pitches and proposals
- AI’s multiple strands of usefulness: Solving customer problems, relieving administrative burden, and strengthening current new resources and skills
- Thinking creatively to utilise AI not just for material gain, but to solve bigger issues too
- How will AI could transform the way in which we operate
2:15 PM INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION GROUPS
Now is your chance to tackle legal AI’s most pressing themes head on. Choose two tables and spend 30 minutes on each, discussing these themes with your peers. The session will conclude with a round-up from all tables to evaluate all points raised and lessons learned.
- IDG A: How will AI impact on staffing and what will the AI-enabled legal service team of the future look like?
- IDG B: Is it better to invest in external AI solutions or develop in-house technology development and technology incubation to build your own solutions?
- IDG C: For which processes does AI show the most promise within the context of independent law firms?
- IDG D: What happens when AI goes wrong? How much can and should you entrust to a computer?