Executive Vice President Process & Program Management
Yapi Kredi, Turkey
Conference Day One: Monday, 23rd September 2019
Monday, September 23rd, 2019
10:00 AM RPA Leaders Panel: Humans vs. Machines Addressing emerging trends and being prepared for a new digital workforce through RPA and AI How to overcome internal fear and embrace the benefits of transformative technologies
Key Question: How can companies get a positive response from employees?
Focus: When introducing the implementation of a large-scale RPA programme, it is important to define the extent and impact of change on employee roles, responsibilities and new training programmes for success.
Senior Leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- How to educate and train the organisation in RPA
- How to measure successful acceptance of RPA by the employees
- What kind of new positions will appear in the whole workforce to support RPA?
11:40 AM Regional trailblazer presentation: A capacity planning approach on process automation in a Turkish Bank
- RPA and AI implementation examples at Yapı Kredi
- Scaling up with a capacity planning approach
- Centre of excellence for monitoring