International Islamic Bank
Conference Day One: Monday, 23rd September 2019
Monday, September 23rd, 2019
10:00 AM RPA Leaders Panel: Humans vs. Machines Addressing emerging trends and being prepared for a new digital workforce through RPA and AI How to overcome internal fear and embrace the benefits of transformative technologies
Key Question: How can companies get a positive response from employees?
Focus: When introducing the implementation of a large-scale RPA programme, it is important to define the extent and impact of change on employee roles, responsibilities and new training programmes for success.
Senior Leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- How to educate and train the organisation in RPA
- How to measure successful acceptance of RPA by the employees
- What kind of new positions will appear in the whole workforce to support RPA?
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 24th September 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
10:00 AM Fireside chat session: RPA for Enterprises Scaling RPA to cross-functions in your business to drive organisational cost savings of 60% HR, Customer Service, Finance, Operation and, IT
Key Question: What can different industries and departments learn from each other in setting up their RPA programmes?
- At which stage of their RPA journey are companies across industries today?
- Analysis of which industries and functional departments are the best suited for RPA and what the reason for that is
- How do optimal processes and skill-sets need to be programmed?