Ismihan Baysal Anderson
IT and Automation Director
ISG – Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Turkey
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 24th September 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
10:00 AM Fireside chat session: RPA for Enterprises Scaling RPA to cross-functions in your business to drive organisational cost savings of 60% HR, Customer Service, Finance, Operation and, IT
Key Question: What can different industries and departments learn from each other in setting up their RPA programmes?
- At which stage of their RPA journey are companies across industries today?
- Analysis of which industries and functional departments are the best suited for RPA and what the reason for that is
- How do optimal processes and skill-sets need to be programmed?
11:00 AM Picking the process and improving the workflow: RPA meets process improvement to build the road to business excellence
Key Question: What is the core value of RPA to business improvement?
- Realistic objectives and timelines for your proof of concept
- Why do some RPA deployments fail? And what can be done about it
- Identifying the hurdles faced when going from the proof of concept to full implementation