Conference Day One: Monday, 23rd September 2019
Monday, September 23rd, 2019
10:00 AM RPA Leaders Panel: Humans vs. Machines Addressing emerging trends and being prepared for a new digital workforce through RPA and AI How to overcome internal fear and embrace the benefits of transformative technologies
Key Question: How can companies get a positive response from employees?
Focus: When introducing the implementation of a large-scale RPA programme, it is important to define the extent and impact of change on employee roles, responsibilities and new training programmes for success.
Senior Leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- How to educate and train the organisation in RPA
- How to measure successful acceptance of RPA by the employees
- What kind of new positions will appear in the whole workforce to support RPA?
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 24th September 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
9:30 AM International trailblazer case study: Intelligent Automation, Machine Learning & RPA - from vision to reality Start small & fast and take RPA & AI to the next level in a matter of months!
Get insights on the journey from process to data to AI-driven roadmaps and how to achieve best outcomes
- AI tech: How to set up your teams to deliver successes in production
- The role of Machine Learning to automate classification at scale: How to go from POC to PROD in less than 6 month
- How to scale further and leverage even more mature technologies
11:30 AM Finding the right partner for an effective start to your RPA programme: How to evaluate if your partner will scale the automation across the entire enterprise successfully
Key Question: How can companies identify the right partner for their RPA system to ensure success?
Focus: During this session you will learn how to establish a governance framework to choose without fail an efficient partner for getting your RPA journey started.
- What are the key aspect to consider while choosing them
- Comparison of the technical support provided by each vendor and how that may work with your own RPA programme project needs