Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 23 September 2019
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Blending BPM & RPA Tooling – How to Set up an Effective BPM Tooling & Scaling Strategy and Team?
Business process automation is one of the most talked about trends in organizational management at present, and shows no signs of being eclipsed any time soon. It purports to offer significant increases in efficiency and the accompanying cost reductions for organizations of all sizes. However, robotic process automation (RPA) is neither a single solution, nor a one-size-fits-all answer, and in order to reach its potential it is best employed as part of a wider emphasis on process excellence.
This workshop will:
- Learn to driving adoption of Process Automation and Robotics (including RPA, Natural Language Processing, Machine Based Learning, and AI)
- Identification of opportunities where automation can be an enabler
- Develop business cases with clear articulation of impact on revenue, service quality, enhanced controls, and cost
- Simplify business processes to reduce complexity, costs and risk
Who Should Attend?
Companies who have developed their RPA strategy and are looking to take it to the next step for managing and executing complex end to end process in workflow automation.
John Ysmael O. ReyesVice President and Unit Head of Intelligent Process Automation
BDO Unibank Inc
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm An RPA Scale up Guide: Rolling out Robotics into Enterprise Operations
You are done with the first round of your RPA projects. Now what? How can you scale RPA operations across your enterprise to deliver business-wide impact?
- Exploring the challenges in moving from prototype to scaled execution
- Understanding how to operate RPA at-scale compared to normal business processes
- Considering the roadmap to scale through Centre of Excellence (CoE) with reference to a number of international case studies
- Developing your CoE to manage and coordinate upcoming RPA projects
- Building internal knowledge and capabilities
- How to manage your digital workforce in scale
Who Should Attend?
If you’ve finished with your first set of RPA initiatives and would like to scale it up across the business.
Uday SinghHead Process Automation and Robotics