RPA & AI Agenda 2018 Full
The Directors and Heads of Automation and Artificial Intelligence are meeting at the exclusive invitation only RPA and Artificial Intelligence Exchange in Madrid in March 2018. Can you afford to miss an opportunity to meet with them and discuss the challenges you are facing and solutions in which to overcome them?
Are these the challenges that you are currently facing:
- Scaling up your bots and taking the next step in your RPA programme
- Increasing the efficiency of finance processes to save both time and money
- Establishing and nurturing your RPA centre of excellence
- Getting employees to engage with new technology to utlise its full potential
- AI technologies: sifting the practical from the theoretical
- Improving the customer experience with AI and chat bots
- Remaining compliant in the face of GDPR and establishing a culture of privacy by design
Orange, AkzoNobel, Ericsson and Nationwide (to name just a few) will be speaking at the Exchange (March 20-21, Madrid), Fill in this form to download the latest agenda to see who else is joining!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.