According to the European Commission Guidelines (8th April 2019), trustworthy AI should be lawful, ethical and robust, respecting laws and regulations, ethical principles and values, and technical and social standards. This session highlights how Telefonica are complying with ethical standards to ensure they deliver trustworthy AI for their B2C and B2B customers.
· Create a governance model that incorporates AI ethics into your existing business principles
· Roll out a training course for your organisation based on AI recommendations
· Deliver transparency on data, systems and AI business models with traceability mechanisms
· Put humans at the centre of your core processes and ensure humans are aware they are interacting with AI
· Instil privacy and data protection, governance, integrity and access
· Ensure technical robustness and safety of your AI systems
· Put procedures in place to ensure accountability and auditability for AI systems