Blockchain is changing the face of businesses today. From physical asset traceability, clinical supply chain and global trade finance, companies are developing Blockchain to create innovative business models and disrupt traditional ones.
You need to understand how to leverage innovation created by emerging disruptors and how to align it within your ecosystem. For example automation is just part of the Blockchain sphere given the latter’s radically more transformative possibilities.
· Demystifying Blockchain: Its history, human trust and why China is taking off
· How automation can complement and is part of the Blockchain sphere: RPA Efficiency vs. Blockchain Transformation
· The need for industries to unite: Challenging the C-suite on the infrastructure and collaboration level
· How customer demands for transparency lends itself to Blockchain
· Use Cases: Walmart, Maersk, IBM and the Financial Services