· Assessing organization’s core functional processes and competency model for bot management
· Developing a centralised operating model governing the use of RPA & cognitive automation
· Continuously evaluating your RPA & cognitive automation monitor, support and maintenance program to determine its suitability
· Analysing and creating a pattern to be able to extract the handwriting and pictures
· Re - engineering the processes to leverage API to minimize manual tasks & ensure information transfer faster
· Reskilling employees for higher value role
Deric Lau, Head, Business Process Re-engineering - AIA
· Piloting the proof of concept to implement RPA into KYC process
· How to select and apply RPA in KYC processes to ensure RPA performance
· Evaluating the key success of adopting using RPA in KYC process
· Step by step guide to successfully implement RPA into supply chain management
· Reengineering supply chain processes to enhance RPA performance
· Lesson learnt from supply chain leader on supply chain management with RPA
Structured to maximise interaction and in-depth focus on a topical subject matter, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in the roundtable sessions of their choice, which has close relevance to their area of expertise and / or scope of responsibility.
Exploring how RPA and IA are applying in IT processes such as health check of the complete system, periodically server restart, system access issues, or even complex workflows in monitoring and reporting.
Discovering how RPA adds value to the Payroll, Recruitment, Employee Onboarding processes.
Finding out how to automate customer service, provide personalized experience, improve customer loyalty, and reduce costs using RPA technology.
Learning on how to do more with less with RPA in accounts payables, accounts receivables, trade financing, regulatory reports, reconciliation and financial forecasting.