Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 21 June 2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am Workshop C : Mastering Process Redesign & Vendor Selection
This workshop provides insights on process optimisation and highlights key elements to consider when selecting your RPA vendor to ensure the technology matches your project objectives.
· Assessing your processes based on complexity, applications involved, technology and geographical location of process owners
· Identifying the process and deciding between end-to-end integration or partial integration with RPA
· Defining the vendor selection criteria
· Understanding the key differences of the common RPA solutions providers offerings
· Weighing the pros and cons of outsourcing RPA vs. developing in-house RPA capabilities
· Post RPA implementation: Monitoring and tracking the performance of your processes and vendors
Dan Victorre M RuizRobotic Process Automation Program Manager
Merck Business Solutions Asia Inc.
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Workshop D: An RPA Scale up Guide: Rolling out Robotics into Enterprise Operations
You are done with the first round of your RPA projects. Now what? How can you scale RPA operations across your enterprise to deliver business-wide impact?
· Exploring the challenges in moving from prototype to scaled execution
· Understanding how to operate RPA at-scale compared to normal business processes
· Considering the roadmap to scale through Centre of Excellence (CoE) with reference to a number of international case studies
· Developing your CoE to manage and coordinate upcoming RPA projects
· Building internal knowledge and capabilities
· How to manage your digital workforce in scale
Tilak BanerjeeSenior Director - Head of Global Shared Services
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Workshop E: From Tactical RPA to Strategic RPA; Cognitive Automation Pilot Projects
This step-by-step interactive workshop weighs up the benefits and risks of pressing forward with cognitive robotics and covers a checklist of what you should be assessing and other necessary knowledge to ensure the success of your cognitive RPA pilot projects.
• Understanding the potential approaches and benefits of cognitive RPA
• Evaluating risks and how to manage them
• Identifying opportunities for cognitive RPA implementation
• Planning a successful cognitive RPA pilot initiative: Outlining the proof of concept, testing the solution and analysing results
• Re-evaluating operating model and overall technology architecture
Saravanan KumarGlobal Head of Automation