Post-Conference Workshops – Thursday 21 June 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am Workshop D: An RPA Scale up Guide: Rolling out Robotics into Enterprise OperationsTilak Banerjee - Senior Director - Head of Global Shared Services, Conduent
You are done with the first round of your RPA projects. Now what? How can you scale RPA operations across your enterprise to deliver business-wide impact?
· Exploring the challenges in moving from prototype to scaled execution
· Understanding how to operate RPA at-scale compared to normal business processes
· Considering the roadmap to scale through Centre of Excellence (CoE) with reference to a number of international case studies
· Developing your CoE to manage and coordinate upcoming RPA projects
· Building internal knowledge and capabilities
· How to manage your digital workforce in scale
Tilak BanerjeeSenior Director - Head of Global Shared Services
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Workshop E: From Tactical RPA to Strategic RPA; Cognitive Automation Pilot Projects
This step-by-step interactive workshop weighs up the benefits and risks of pressing forward with cognitive robotics and covers a checklist of what you should be assessing and other necessary knowledge to ensure the success of your cognitive RPA pilot projects.
• Understanding the potential approaches and benefits of cognitive RPA
• Evaluating risks and how to manage them
• Identifying opportunities for cognitive RPA implementation
• Planning a successful cognitive RPA pilot initiative: Outlining the proof of concept, testing the solution and analysing results
• Re-evaluating operating model and overall technology architecture
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Workshop F: RPA for Shared Services
This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA into the shared services environment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what enterprises can do to build digital operations of the future.
- Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
- Strategic RPA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
- How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
- Developing a comprehensive stakeholder management program to gain complete buy-in from employees and management
- How can shared services leverage RPA to truly drive value?
- The road ahead: How to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) in shared services and the difference with RPA application