Pre-Conference Workshops - Monday 18 June 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am Workshop A: Building the Case for Robotic Process Automation Investment
This workshop will offer insights on securing buy-in from upper management with a strong business case that demonstrates significant value to the entire organization and not just one department or entity with RPA.
· Identifying the key elements of gaining buy-in and trust from stakeholders
· Establishing the true value of your project: Ensuring clear and transparent guidelines for ROI
· Setting up KPIs to measure your progress and performance of RPA deployment
· Creating a true end-to-end solution to support business and with the ability to scale across the enterprise
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Workshop B: Launching RPA Pilot Projects - Proof of Concept (POC) and Result AnalysisDan Victorre M Ruiz - Robotic Process Automation Program Manager, Merck Business Solutions Asia Inc.
This step-by-step interactive workshop weighs up the benefits and risks of pressing forward with robotics, covers a checklist of what you should be assessing and other necessary knowledge to ensure the success of your RPA pilot projects.
· Understanding the basics of RPA, its potential approaches and benefits
· Evaluating risks and how to manage them
· Identifying opportunities for RPA implementation
· Planning a successful RPA pilot initiative: Outlining the proof of concept, testing the solution and analysing results
· Re-evaluate operating model and overall technology architecture
Dan Victorre M RuizRobotic Process Automation Program Manager
Merck Business Solutions Asia Inc.
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Workshop C : Mastering Process Redesign & Vendor SelectionKrishna Ramachandran - Global Head of R2R and Lead RPA Finance, Royal Philips
This workshop provides insights on process optimisation and highlights key elements to consider when selecting your RPA vendor to ensure the technology matches your project objectives.
· Assessing your processes based on complexity, applications involved, technology and geographical location of process owners
· Identifying the process and deciding between end-to-end integration or partial integration with RPA
· Defining the vendor selection criteria
· Understanding the key differences of the common RPA solutions providers offerings
· Weighing the pros and cons of outsourcing RPA vs. developing in-house RPA capabilities
· Post RPA implementation: Monitoring and tracking the performance of your processes and vendors
Krishna RamachandranGlobal Head of R2R and Lead RPA Finance